Jump to navigation Jump to search
headband (plural headbands)
- A strip of fabric worn around the head.
- A hair-accessory, made of a flexible material and curved like a horseshoe, for holding one's hair back.
- A strip of fabric attached to the top of the spine of a book; used as decoration and reinforcement.
- (printing) A thin slip of iron on the tympan of a printing-press.
strip of fabric worn around the head
horseshoe-shaped hair accessory
strip of fabric attached to the top of the spine of a book
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked