Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Incapable of being made whole or well; cureless; incurable; unhealable.
- 1842, John Snowden Hopkins, The poetical works of John Snowden Hopkins:
- […] the hour that Wrung its idol from its core, and left it Bleeding with a healless wound, nor power On earth to staunch and stop the same; […]
- 2010, Friedrich Ohly, Linda Archibald, George Steiner, The Damned and the Elect: Guilt in Western Culture:
- A capacity for sin so healless that it makes its man despair from his heart of redemption - that is the true theological way to salvation.