Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (obsolete) Lasting seven days.
- Weekly, occurring once a week.
- 1817, Walter Scott, Rob Roy:
- The wits and humorists, the distinguished worthies of the town or village, the apothecary, the attorney, even the curate himself, did not disdain to partake of this hebdomadal festivity.
- ca. 1909, Mark Twain, Letterws from the Earth, Letter II:
- They quickly weary of this brief hebdomadal Sabbath here, yet they long for that etermal one; they dream of it, they talk about it, they think they think they are going to enjoy it ...
- hebdomadally (adv)
occurring once a week — see weekly