- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˌhaɪəɹˈɑːkɪkəl/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˌhaɪˈɹɑːɹkɪkəl/
Audio (US) (file)
hierarchical (not comparable)
- Pertaining to a hierarchy.
- Of or pertaining to an ecclesiastic or priestly order.
- Classified or arranged according to various criteria into successive ranks or grades.
- It has been said that only a hierarchical society with a leisure class at the top can produce works of art. - source?
Pertaining to a hierarchy
Of or pertaining to an ecclesiastic or priestly order
Classified or arranged into successive ranks or grades