hit it and quit it
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (slang) To have a sexual encounter for physical gratification, and part company with the other partner immediately thereafter; to have a quickie one-night stand.
- 1999, Connie Rose Porter, Imani All Mine, page 105:
- They just want to hit it and quit it. When this white man done had enough, you won't even know where he is.
- 2003, Margaret Johnson-Hodge, Some Sunday, page 264:
- You say to yourself, I'll just hit it and quit it. My girl won't know.
- 2005, Letitia Anderson, Sins of the Past, page 13:
- Keith is just a no good for nothing guy who likes to hit it and quit it.
- 2005, Lexi Davis, Pretty Evil, page 365:
- As far as the guys' hit-it-and-quit-it philosophy with women, after all they'd gone through, they'd finally changed their perspectives.
- 2006, David Zinczenko, Men, Love & Sex: The Complete User's Guide for Women, page 127:
- Men want to hit it and quit it. In and out. Wham bam.
- 2006, Relentless Aaron, Extra Marital Affairs, page 173:
- "Just a quick hit it and quit it." Mason knew she was right, but there was a time for everything, even romance.
to have a sexual encounter for physical gratification, and discard the company immediately thereafter