Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (General American) IPA(key): /hɑs.pɪˈtæl.ɪ.ti/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /hɒs.pɪˈtæl.ɪ.ti/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -ælɪti
- The act or service of welcoming, receiving, hosting, or entertaining guests.
- Please thank our hosts for their hospitality during the week that we stayed.
- (business) The business of providing catering, lodging and entertainment service; the industry which includes the operation of hotels, restaurants, and similar enterprises.
- After graduating from college, she found a job in hospitality.
act or service of welcoming, receiving, hosting, or entertaining guests
business of providing catering, lodging and entertainment service
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked