in case of
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If there should be.
- Take an umbrella in case of rain.
- In case of emergency, break glass.
- 2012, John Branch, “Snow Fall : The Avalanche at Tunnel Creek”, in New York Time:
- Elyse Saugstad, a professional skier, wore a backpack equipped with an air bag, a relatively new and expensive part of the arsenal that backcountry users increasingly carry to ease their minds and increase survival odds in case of an avalanche.
- (if there should be): in the event of
in the event of
- “in case of” in Lexico, Dictionary.com; Oxford University Press.
- in case of at OneLook Dictionary Search