Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In the position ahead. Often with of.
- The leader, Jones, is well in front.
- Hughes is in front of Smith, but behind Jackson.
- I wasn't concentrating, and I crashed into the car in front.
- In the position where it can be seen.
- Put your hands in front of you, on the desk.
- In the position opposite.
- Sit in front of the computer.
- In the position nearest.
- Put your book in front where it will be easier to reach.
- In the most forward position.
- This car will seat two people in front and three in the back.
- The one with a garden in front (that is, at the front of it).
in the position ahead