Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The state or condition of being not complete.
- 1962 July, “Talking of Trains: The new all-line timetable”, in Modern Railways, page 10:
- Its incompleteness in this respect makes the timetable of less value than some of its Continental counterparts, such as the French Horaires Mayeux; nevertheless, it is fair value at 5s.
- 2014, James Lambert, “Diachronic stability in Indian English lexis”, in World Englishes, page 117:
- This low number points to the incompleteness and, with respect, haphazardness of the two selections.
incomplete state or condition