Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An information society.
- 1995, Paris Arnopoulos, Sociopolitics: political development in postmodern societies:
- Moreover, we postulate, these relations become crucial in social systems of high information flow and content, that is infosocieties.
- 2000, Ed Shane, Disconnected America: the consequences of mass media in a narcissistic world:
- Quite possibly because infotech and infosociety have made the future unappealing and created a reaction against the future...
- 2001, Rosaria Conte, Chrysanthos Dellarocas, Social order in multiagent systems
- However, which lesson can be drawn from observation of natural societies and extended to infosocieties?