Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- A violation or breach, as of a law.
- 2011 September 18, Ben Dirs, “Rugby World Cup 2011: England 41-10 Georgia”, in BBC Sport:
- Georgia, ranked 16th in the world, dominated the breakdown before half-time and forced England into a host of infringements, but fly-half Merab Kvirikashvili missed three penalties.
- An encroachment on a right, a person, a territory, or a property.
- 2008 February 27, Kira Cochrane, “How could it happen again?”, in The Guardian:
- As soon as it was suggested that it was considering the Swedish model – in which men are criminalised for buying sex, but the women working in prostitution are decriminalised – a slew of prominent male columnists started arguing against this infringement on a man's right to purchase a woman's body.