Jump to navigation Jump to search
- enhabit (obsolete)
- (transitive) To live or reside in.
- The Inuit inhabit the Arctic.
- (transitive) To be present in; to occupy.
- Strange thoughts inhabit my mind.
- (to live or reside in some place): bedwell; See also Thesaurus:reside
- (to be present in some place): occupy
to live or reside in some place
to be present in some place
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.