Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The act or process of making whole or entire.
- (society) The process of fitting into a community, notably applied to minorities.
- (US) Ellipsis of .
- (calculus) The operation of finding the integral of a function.
- (biology) In evolution, the process by which the manifold is compacted into the relatively simple and permanent; supposed to alternate with differentiation as an agent in species' development.
- The combination with compatible elements in order to incorporate them.
act or process of making whole or entire
process of fitting into a community
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
- integration on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- “integration” in Lexico, Dictionary.com; Oxford University Press.
|Declension of integration|