Jump to navigation Jump to search
interactive (comparative more interactive, superlative most interactive)
- Interacting with or communicating with and reacting to each other; influencing or having an effect on each other; acting or capable of acting on each other or with the other.
- interactive teaching methods
- two interactive systems
- (computer science) Responding to the user.
- interactive user interface
acting with each other
responding to the user
interactive (plural interactives)
- A feature (as in a museum) that can be interacted with.
- 2009 June 26, Laurel Graeber, “Spare Times: For Children”, in New York Times:
- The show includes computer interactives, animation, models and live parakeets (for an exercise in species identification).
- English terms prefixed with inter-
- English 4-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- English terms with audio links
- Rhymes:English/æktɪv/4 syllables
- English lemmas
- English adjectives
- English terms with collocations
- English terms with usage examples
- en:Computer science
- English nouns
- English countable nouns
- English terms with quotations
- French 4-syllable words
- French terms with IPA pronunciation
- French terms with audio links
- French non-lemma forms
- French adjective forms