Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Acting with each other.
- Two interactive systems.
- (computer science) Responding to the user.
- Interactive user interface
acting with each other
responding to the user
interactive (plural interactives)
- A feature (as in a museum) that can be interacted with.
- 2009 June 26, Laurel Graeber, “Spare Times: For Children”, in New York Times:
- The show includes computer interactives, animation, models and live parakeets (for an exercise in species identification).