Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An act of intercepting something, the state of being intercepted, or a thing that is intercepted.
- An aeronautical action in which a fighter approaches a suspicious aircraft to escort it away from a prohibited area, or approaches an enemy aircraft to shoot it down.
- (American football) A passing play where the ball is received by the opposing team.
- (rugby) A pass that is intercepted by an opposing player.
- (rugby): interception try
interception f (plural interceptions)