Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (transitive, ~ en) to send into (especially the interior of a country or region)
- (transitive, ~ en) to commit or confine inside a place or institution
- (intransitive) to intern; to work as an intern
- (reflexive, ~se en) to immerse oneself in (e.g. a topic of study)
- (reflexive, ~se en) to enter (especially surreptitiously)
Conjugation of internar (See Appendix:Spanish verbs)
1 Argentine and Uruguayan voseo prefers the tú form for the present subjunctive.