Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- That invades a foreign country using military force.
- (of a plant or animal) That grows in environments which do not harbor natural enemes, often to the detriment of native species or of food or garden flora and fauna.
- (medicine) (of a carcinoma etc) That invades healthy tissue; (of a procedure) in which part of the body is entered
- Intrusive on one's privacy.
invading a foreign country
of a plant or animal
intruding on one's privacy
invasive (plural invasives)
- An invasive organism, as, a plant or animal.
- feminine of
- inflected form of
invasive f pl