Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (countable) An instance of being irregular.
- (uncountable) The state or condition of being irregular, or the extent to which something is irregular.
- (countable) An object or event that is not regular or ordinary.
- an irregularity of surface
- (countable) A violation of rules.
- An investigation of the irregularities in the company's accounts uncovered a large-scale fraud.
- (euphemistic) Irregular bowel movement (e.g. diarrhea or constipation).
instance being irregular
state or condition of being irregular
object or event that is not regular
violation of rules