Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) An instance of being irregular.
- (uncountable) The state or condition of being irregular, or the extent to which something is irregular.
- (countable) An object or event that is not regular or ordinary.
- an irregularity of surface
- (countable) A violation of rules.
- An investigation of the irregularities in the company's accounts uncovered a large-scale fraud.
- (euphemistic) Irregular bowel movement (e.g. diarrhea or constipation).
- 2000, James Dallas Jardine; Indu Vaid, Alternative Therapies, Health Harmony, →ISBN, page 246:
- Consuming copious amounts of vegetables, fruit, milk, and an abundance of water effectively treats irregularity. Establishing regular eating, bowel movement, and exercise habits are helpful too.
- (state of being irregular): See also Thesaurus:nonuniformity
instance being irregular
state or condition of being irregular
object or event that is not regular
violation of rules