Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) An instance of being irregular.
- (uncountable) The state or condition of being irregular, or the extent to which something is irregular.
- (countable) An object or event that is not regular or ordinary.
- an irregularity of surface
- (countable) A violation of rules.
- An investigation of the irregularities in the company's accounts uncovered a large-scale fraud.
- (euphemistic) Irregular bowel movement (e.g. diarrhea or constipation).
- 2000, James Dallas Jardine; Indu Vaid, Alternative Therapies, Health Harmony, →ISBN, page 246:
- Consuming copious amounts of vegetables, fruit, milk, and an abundance of water effectively treats irregularity. Establishing regular eating, bowel movement, and exercise habits are helpful too.
instance being irregular
state or condition of being irregular
object or event that is not regular
violation of rules