Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Lacking a sense of responsibility; incapable of or not chargeable with responsibility; unable to respond to obligation; negligent.
- Not responsible; not subject to responsibility; not to be held accountable, or called into question.
lacking a sense of responsibility
not responsible; not subject to responsibility
irresponsible (plural irresponsibles)
- Someone who is not responsible.
- irresponsible in The Century Dictionary, New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911.
- irresponsible in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.