Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Habitually travelling from place to place.
- an itinerant preacher or peddler
- The king's own courts were then itinerant, being kept in the king's palace, and removing with his household in those royal progresses which he continually made.
travelling from place to place
itinerant (plural itinerants)
- One who travels from place to place.
- (Ireland) a member of the Travelling Community, whether settled or not.
One who travels from place to place