Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Alternative form of
- 1938, (Please provide the book title or journal name), page 98:
- On the whole, these activities seem quite chaotic, but they all are started along the same line of principle, i.e., to japonize everything of economic value in China that possibly can japonized.
- 2001, Simon Fraser, Toyojirō Hida, Contemporary Japanese Jewellery:
- This information is then quietly and clearly absorbed into Japanese culture and 'japonized'.
- 2019, Uriah Y. Kim, Seung Ai Yang, T&T Clark Handbook of Asian American Biblical Hermeneutics:
- Ironically, the current term is airon, a japonized version of the English word, “iron” (Ikeda 2015, 19; cf. 90–91).