Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Johnny
johnny (plural johnnies)
- (slang) A condom.
- (New Zealand, pejorative) An inexperienced new worker, usually an immigrant.
- Willie Cox said they found him in the barn, shot bang through the head, and the young English johnny who'd been on the station learning farming - disappeared. - "Millie", 1913 short story by Katherine Mansfield
- A gown with a back opening closed with snaps or ties, worn by hospital patients.
- Synonyms: hospital gown; patient gown
- See also Wikisaurus:condom