Jump to navigation Jump to search
- plural of
- (UK, MTE, slang) Really good.
- 2008, "Zetsu", Floaters and gravity (on newsgroup sci.med.vision)
- Andrew VS Neil and Mike is totally jokes! I love it when Andrew gets pissed, lol. It's so cool!
- 2010, Richard Hoffman, It Always Rains in November, page 199:
- “Nah, fuck it. I've got a condom. It'll be jokes.”
- July 2012, Lily Allen, quoted in the Huffington Post 
- Dappy's new tune is jokes, in a good way. Thoroughly entertaining and insightful which is more than I can say for most things on the radio.
- (UK, MTE, slang) funny or entertaining.
- Man, that video is bare jokes!
- The Guardian, 2007 
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of joke