Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- plural of
- (slang) Really good
1998 October 14, Spon842187, “MMMMMM...I taste yummy =:-)”, alt.personals.teen, Usenet, message-ID <NA>:
- this thing is so jokes...i think it would be wack if someone responded to this.. but plz do cause that would be, like, some cool shit.
- 2008, "Zetsu", Floaters and gravity (on newsgroup sci.med.vision)
- Andrew VS Neil and Mike is totally jokes! I love it when Andrew gets pissed, lol. It's so cool!
2010, Richard Hoffman, It Always Rains in November, page 199:
- “Nah, fuck it. I've got a condom. It'll be jokes.”
- Lily Allen
- Dappy's new tune is jokes, in a good way. Thoroughly entertaining and insightful which is more than I can say for most things on the radio.
- The Guardian, 2007 
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of joke