Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
judicature (plural judicatures)
- The administration of justice by judges and courts.
- The position or status of a judge.
- The jurisdiction of a court.
- A court, or other assembly that conducts judicial business.
- A system of such courts.
administration of justice
position or status of a judge
system of courts
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked