Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Having lots of juice.
- a juicy peach
- (of a story, etc.) Exciting; titillating.
- I do not keep up with all the latest juicy rumors.
- (of a blow, strike, etc.) Strong, painful.
- 1960: “Your head feels funny, doesn't it?” “It does rather,” I said, the bump I had given it had been a juicy one, and the temples were throbbing. (P. G. Wodehouse, Jeeves in the Offing, chapter V)
- 1960: Years ago, when striplings, he and I had done a stretch together at Malvern House, Bramley-on-Sea, the preparatory school conducted by that prince of stinkers, Aubrey Upjohn MA, and had frequently stood side by side in the Upjohn study awaiting the receipt of six of the juiciest from a cane of the type that biteth like a serpent and stingeth like an adder, as the fellow said. (P. G. Wodehouse, Jeeves in the Offing, chapter I)
- (slang) Voluptuous, curvy, thick.