Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: juvenile delinquent
- (law) attributive form of
- A member of a juvenile-delinquent gang.
- His juvenile-delinquent son.
- His is a typical juvenile-delinquent career.
- 1960, P. G. Wodehouse, Jeeves in the Offing, chapter VII:
- This cow-creamer, in case you're interested, was a silver jug or pitcher or whatever you call it shaped, of all silly things, like a cow with an arching tail and a juvenile-delinquent expression on its face, a cow that looked as if it were planning, next time it was milked, to haul off and let the milkmaid have it in the lower ribs.