Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: kean
- -ness; appended to adjectives to form nouns meaning "the state of (the adjective)", "the quality of (the adjective)", or "the measure of (the adjective)"
- -ship; appended to a noun to form a new noun denoting a property or state of being, time spent in a role, or a specialised union.
- kepemimpinan ― leadership
- -dom; Forming nouns denoting the domain or jurisdiction of the suffixed word.
- kerajaan ― kingdom
- -ity; Used to form a noun from an adjective; especially, to form the noun referring to the state, property, or quality of conforming to the adjective's description.
- keelastisan ― elasticity
- to suffer or to get of noun or verb bases.
Sometimes denoted as informal or colloquial.
- (usually colloquial) adjective forming for very [base] or exceed, affixed into adjective, adverb, or noun.