Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: kick-ass
- kick arse (Australia, New Zealand, UK)
- (idiomatic, US, Canada, colloquial) To be very impressive.
- The Mega Man X soundtrack really kicks ass!
- (idiomatic, US, Canada, colloquial) To beat someone in a competition, fight, or other situation.
- You will kick his ass with your improved serve.
- (idiomatic, US, Canada, colloquial) To beat someone in a fight.
to be very impressive
to beat someone at something
to beat someone in a fight
- (slang) Used to express happiness or a feeling of accomplishment.
- Kick ass! I just got my friend to stop playing that stupid song!