- (idiomatic) To eject, dismiss, expel, or forcefully remove (someone or something).
- They will kick out a disruptive patron.
- I got kicked out for eating inside.
- 2011, Cate Noble, Deadly Games
- I've used her password before to get info for Abe Caldwell. But this time I barely finished downloading when the server kicked me out and wouldn't let me log in again.
- (idiomatic) To stop, stall, or disconnect suddenly.
- I was driving and the motor just kicked out.
eject, throw out, or forcefully remove