Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Arrival at the shore by ship.
- We made landfall at the most god-forsaken, barren, desolate, and hellish location possible to image; and we were grateful, anything to get off that ship!
- Lighthouses are usually the first aids seen when making landfall.
- The point at which a hurricane or similar storm reaches land.
- (obsolete) The first land discovered after a sea voyage.
- A landslip.
arrival of a ship at the shore
place at which a storm reaches the land
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.