Jump to navigation Jump to search
letting (plural lettings)
- (Britain) The rental of accommodation.
- 2002, June 15, “John Cranage”, in No fear of slump in lettings:
- House lettings are holding up despite fears that the buy-to-let boom could be running out of steam, according to specialist lender Paragon Mortgages.
- (US, dated) The award of a public contract
- 1937, February 6, “Walker Wood”, in Capitol Activities, page 1:
- Another letting is announced to occur, probably on the 23rd of February, and at both of these lettings, contracts aggregating more than two million dollars are to be awarded.