Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Little Boy
Audio (AU) (file)
little boy (plural little boys)
- A male child, especially one younger than ten years of age.
- 1986 February 13, Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes (comic):
- Calvin: I'd like to get a Valentine bouquet for a girl I know.
Cashier: What a sweet little boy you are! Come see what we have.
- (Australia, New Zealand) A small saveloy often consumed with tomato sauce at parties, also known as a cocktail sausage or a cheerio.
- (derogatory) A male perceived to be weaker than or subservient to another; or a boy who is too young for their job.
a diminutive male child