Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Used other than as an idiom: see look, back.
- When I look back at my summer holidays as a child, I smile.
2012 May 13, Alistair Magowan, “Sunderland 0-1 Man Utd”, BBC Sport:
- United were made to pay for letting an eight-point lead as little as five weeks ago slip and, despite their final-day efforts, they will look back on a season where, when they needed to step up, they fell flat.
- 1996, Oasis - Don't Look Back in Anger
- Don't look back in anger, I heard you say.
to look behind oneself
to reminisce about the past
- Alternative form of