Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- In a loose manner.
- Not tightly.
- Insert all the bolts loosely, then tighten them.
- It's red, to use the term loosely, sort of brown and sort of orange, let's call it reddish.
- Used to indicate an imprecise use of words; short for loosely speaking
- A whale is, loosely, maybe very loosely, a fish.
- (not tightly): tightly
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.