Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- 1 Asturian
- 2 Finnish
- 3 Galician
- 4 Old Irish
- 5 Spanish
- 6 Tetum
- 7 Volapük
- third-person plural present subjunctive of
- Genitive singular form of matta.
This noun needs an inflection-table template.
- Third-person plural (ellos, ellas, also used with ustedes?) present indicative form of matar.
- (used formally in Spain) Second-person plural present indicative form of matar.
matan (plural matans)
- spouse (husband or wife), consort
- married (one) (acting semantically as the English adjective, though literally: "married person")
declension of matan