Jump to navigation Jump to search
memorabilia pl (plural only)
- Objects that are connected to or remind their owner of past events.
- Synonym: mementos
- George has a collection of World War II memorabilia.
- 1981, “Memorabilia”, in Non-Stop Erotic Cabaret, performed by Soft Cell:
- I can't remember / Give me a reminder / I collect, I reject / Memorabilia / Memorabilia
- Things worth remembering: noteworthy points.
objects that are connected to past events
- memorabilia in Harry Thurston Peck, editor (1898) Harper's Dictionary of Classical Antiquities, New York: Harper & Brothers