Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- In an organized manner; proceeding with regard to method; systematic.
- Arranged with regard to method; disposed in a suitable manner, or in a manner to illustrate a subject, or to facilitate practical observation.
- the methodical arrangement of arguments; a methodical treatise
- 1711 December 31 (Gregorian calendar), Joseph Addison; Richard Steele, “THURSDAY, December 20, 1711”, in The Spectator, number 253; republished in Alexander Chalmers, editor, The Spectator; a New Edition, […], volume III, New York, N.Y.: D[aniel] Appleton & Company, 1853, OCLC 191120697:
- […] methodical regularity which would have been requisite in a prose author.
in an organized manner