Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Mickey
mickey (plural mickeys)
- (chiefly Canada, informal) A small bottle of liquor, holding 375 ml or 13 oz., typically shaped to fit in one's pocket.
- While you're at the liquor store, can you pick up another mickey of rye?
- (slang) A Mickey Finn; a beverage, usually alcoholic, that has been drugged.
- (slang) American depression era term for a potato as in a "roasted mickey".
- We roasted mickeys over a fire with two foot sticks.
- (Cockney rhyming slang) piss, shortened and more commonly used form of Mickey Bliss.
- (computing) The resolution of a mouse, used as a unit of length.
- See take the mickey