Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The total distance travelled in miles or in air miles.
- The number of miles travelled by a vehicle on a certain volume of fuel.
- Mileage allowance, an allowance for travel expenses at a specified rate per mile.
- (informal) The amount of service that something has yielded or may yield in future.
- This old PC has still got plenty of mileage in it.
- There's quite a lot of mileage in language, speech and computing, particularly in research.
- (informal) Something worth taking into consideration.
- There's some mileage in your argument.
total distance travelled
distance travelled on certain amount of fuel
allowance for travel expenses per distance travelled
amount of service