Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: milk-shake
Audio (US) (file)
milkshake (plural milkshakes)
- A thick beverage consisting of milk and ice cream mixed together, often with fruit, chocolate, or other flavoring.
- (New England, Australia, New Zealand) A thin beverage, similar to the above, but without ice cream or significantly less of it.
- A beverage consisting of fruit juice, water, and some milk, as served in Southeast Asia.
- (analogy, mechanics, familiar) Accidental emulsion of oil and water in an engine.
- This milkshake under the oil cap, or on the dipstick, indicates a blown head gasket.
- (slang) Female sex appeal or promiscuity.
milk and ice cream beverage
milkshake m (plural milkshakes)
- milkshake (milk and ice cream beverage)