Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
millioned (not comparable)
- (obsolete) Multiplied by millions; innumerable.
- Having millions, as of dollars or people.
1858, Oliver Wendell Holmes, The Autocrat of the Breakfast-Table[books.google.com/books?id=zN4PAAAAYAAJ], volume 1, page 35:
- Its supporters are the Southern gentry, — fine fellows, no doubt, but not republicans exactly, as we understand the term, — a few Northern millionnaires more or less thoroughly millioned, who do not represent the real people
1910, William Dean Howells, My Mark Twain[books.google.com/books?isbn=1440071217], page 75:
- The other was a modestly millioned rich man who was then only beginning to amass the moneys afterward heaped so high, and was still in the condition to be flattered by the condescension of a yet greater millionaire.
1976 March 1, “Leap Year: When Today Becomes Tomorrow”, in The Dispatch (Lexington, NC}:
- So go with me on a short timed, multi-millioned mile journey with the earth as it spins neatly on its axis and revolves lazily in its elliptical sweep about the Sun.