Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: 'nduja
- A type of spicy, spreadable salami from Calabria.
- 2009 May 20, Florence Fabricant, “Spreading the Word About Nduja”, in New York Times:
- Boccalone, a company in Oakland, Calif., that makes artisanal cured meat, has started producing nduja.
- 2009 September 2, Kim Severson, “For a Perfectionist Chef, a New Spot and a New Challenge”, in New York Times:
- Salumi platters, at $8 a selection, built from the best examples she can find, including a spicy, spreadable salami called nduja.