Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Someone's niece's husband
- Someone's nephew's husband (where same-sex marriage is recognised)
- Someone's sibling's son-in-law
- Someone's spouse's sibling's son-in-law
- (rare) Someone's spouse's nephew.
son-in-law of someone's brother
son-in-law of someone's sister
son-in-law of someone's brother-in-law
son-in-law of someone's sister-in-law
nephew of someone's husband
nephew of someone's wife
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.