niggerless (not comparable)
- (offensive, ethnic slur) Without any negroes; without black people
1838, Poe, Edgar Allan, A Predicament:
- Dogless, niggerless, headless, what now remains for the unhappy Signora Psyche Zenobia?
- 1859 (Feb. 25), Sen. Benjamin Franklin Wade, Congressional Globe, 1354 passim, in American History Told by Contemporaries: Welding of the nation, 1845-1900, edited by Albert Bushnell Hart, published 1901
- The question will be, shall we give niggers to the niggerless, or lands to the landless?
1977, New York Affairs, volume 4, number 2-4, page 76:
- The Absentee Force commutes from the ticky- tacky wonderland of Massapequa to serve their time; the others retreat, in off-duty hours, to cavernous saloons, to reminisce about "niggerless" New York ball clubs
1988, Crane, John Kenny, The Yoknapatawpha Chronicle of Gavin Stevens, page 240:
- Jason Compson, now motherless and niggerless but not Benjy-less , converted the old Compson place into apartments and sold it to a local man as a boarding house, renting one apartment back in which to house Benjy […]