Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA(key): /nɔːˈmæl.ɪ.ti/
- (US) IPA(key): /nɔɹˈmæl.ə.ti/, [nɔɹˈmæl.ə.ɾi]
Audio (US) (file)
- (General Australian) IPA(key): /noːˈmæl.ə.ti/
- Rhymes: -ælɪti
- (uncountable) The state of being normal or usual; normalcy.
- Jessie was going to wear pants to school, but her brother persuaded her to wear shorts to preserve normality.
- (chemistry) The concentration of a solution expressed in gram equivalent weights of solute per litre of solution.
- (countable, mathematics, statistics) A measure of how well an observed distribution approximates a normal distribution.
state of being normal
(chemistry) concentration of a solution
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.