Jump to navigation Jump to search
Inherited from Old French norriture, from Latin nūtrītūra (“act of feeding or nourishing”) and remade after the verb nourrir.
- IPA(key): /nu.ʁi.tyʁ/
Audio (France) (file)
- Homophone: nourritures
nourriture f (plural nourritures)
- food, nourishment
- Synonyms: alimentation f; (slang) bouffe f
- “nourriture”, in Trésor de la langue française informatisé [Digitized Treasury of the French Language], 2012.
- “nourriture” in Dictionnaire Français en ligne Larousse.
- “nourriture” in Dico en ligne Le Robert.
- French terms inherited from Old French
- French terms derived from Old French
- French terms derived from Latin
- French 3-syllable words
- French terms with IPA pronunciation
- French terms with audio links
- French terms with homophones
- French lemmas
- French nouns
- French countable nouns
- French feminine nouns