Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
nubbin (plural nubbins)
- A stub, especially a stub of undeveloped corn or fruit or nipple.
- (informal) A small protuberance, bud, bump, knob, or the like.
- As an avid button collector, I have had to develop an efficient way of removing the nubbin of thread from the button hole.
- (slang) clitoris
- nubbin in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- “nubbin”, in Dictionary.com Unabridged, Dictionary.com, LLC, 1995–.
- “nubbin” in Microsoft's Encarta World English Dictionary, North American Edition (2007)
- “nubbin” in the Compact Oxford English Dictionary (Oxford University Press, 2007)
- Oxford English Dictionary, second edition (1989)
- Random House Webster's Unabridged Electronic Dictionary, 1987-1996.
- essive of