o'erleap (third-person singular simple present o'erleaps, present participle o'erleaping, simple past and past participle o'erleaped or o'erleapt)
- (literary) Contraction of overleap
- (Can we date this quote?) Macbeth, I.4:
- The Prince of Cumberland! that is a step / On which I must fall down, or else o'erleap, / For in my way it lies.
- (Can we date this quote?) Macbeth, I.7:
- I have no spur / To prick the sides of my intent, but only / Vaulting ambition, which o'erleaps itself / And falls on th' other.