Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
octava f (plural octaves)
- (music) octave; A tone that is twice the frequency of a given tone; or the interval between a tone and its octave.
- (Christianity) octave; The day that that is one day after a feast day; or the eight day period beginning on a feast day.
- (prosody) octet; A stanza with eight lines.
- vuitada (day or eight day period):
- nominative feminine singular of
- nominative neuter plural of
- accusative neuter plural of
- vocative feminine singular of
- vocative neuter plural of