Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Matching each member of one set with exactly one member of another set.
- There is a one-to-one relationship between days with large cash shortages and his workdays.
- (chiefly Britain) Involving direct communication between two people.
- a one-to-one discussion
- a one-to-one teaching session
- (mathematics, of a function) Injective, being an injection: having the property that no two elements of the domain are mapped to the same image.
- (involving direct communication): one-on-one (North America)
matching each member of one set with one member of another set
- A personal relationship between two people.